Sunday, May 11, 2008

Make Money with Bloggerwave

You want to make money or get paid to blog. You can choose bloggerwave. Bloggerwave is another sponsored site that will help you make money for your blog. It’s so easy to join in. Didn't take much time to get approved, likes my blog just few a days. For the opportunities bloggerwave will gave you 10 dollar for review and they will paid with paypal. From this site you can add up 5 blogs, I think it’s great. It’s new but the opportunities are limited currently but they are growing fast.


So if you interested and want to paid for your blog, I Suggest you to sign up now. These pleasant site to you and get review to paid.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are right baby. since yesterday they send me the message that inform my task about look of the year have been approved and will give me the payment a sum of 10 USD within 30 days through paypal. what about you?

Anonymous said...

you are right baby. Since yesterday I have receive the message through my email. they inform that my task has been approved. and they will give me the payment a sum of 10 USD through paypal. within 30 days after approval. hopefully they will pay me as soon as possible.